What is the marketing club?
Dragon Marketing has been supporting small businesses since 2014, we are always looking at ways to help business in Wales. As our clients grow, some take on there own marketing managers / assistants (we will call them managers for this introduction), we have realised this is where ‘the marketing club comes in. A marketing manager in a SME could be working by them selves and expected to do all the marketing tasks and constantly come up with new ideas and be on top of every new platform as they come out. Imagine the 1 marketing manager became 10 so instead of 1 manager coming up with an idea you have 10 or more as the group grows, this is where the sounding board calls come into play. Added to this the benefits below it will give your marketing manager the support you’re looking for.
We are not experts in all marketing channels but we will be looking to bing in experts in those channels to run workshops.
- Support for your Marketing Manager / Marketing Assistant.
- Social media news updates on our Telegram Channel
- At least 1 monthly sounding board call via zoom. (possibly 2 if demand is there)
- Access to our Facebook community.
- Access to one free networking (Spotlight Cardiff) place a month and a members priced second event.
- A free listing on Spotlight Wales worth £150 a year.
- As the group grows we aim to bring in expert speakers for workshops via zoom.
- We will be building a library of content that you can access all year round